Wednesday, October 29, 2008

spurts like this.

It usually goes like this - in spurts like this. I write like a crazy person for a little bit, and then the bit subsides. I wrote a song this week...just like that; no big deal. It's a pretty sweet song, I think. But, then...I wrote it, so I would think that.

I read like this, too. In spurts, that is. In high school, sometimes Katelyn would make fun of me cause I'd be walking through the halls with my head down, furiously reading the pages of some book. That's all I'd do for about a week. Read.

I've also been watching Joan of Arcadia as if the tv is going to explode soon; my roommate has the two seasons on DVD. It's wonderful. It's been a coping/healing mechanism for me, actually.

Einstein quote of the day: "It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind."

Ever notice how you do something at night, but during the day
(not at day)? That would be really confusing to someone learning English.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you talking to?

kt said...

You. Duh.

J. Holo said...

I think all my songs are pretty sweet, too. it's only fair. we wouldn't have written them otherwise, right?

my wife would have totally agreed with your Einstein quote at the time you posted this. i count it as one of my greatest achievements that she now eats meat, due to my prodding. so there, Einstein.